A British tourist has been left blinded by a drink laced with cheap alcohol in Greece


By JO KNOWSLEY IN PATRA, GREECE FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 22:40 GMT, 3 September 2016 | UPDATED: 01:44 GMT, 4 September 2016
A young British tourist has collapsed with kidney failure and blindness after a suspected case of poisoning from spiked drinks on the Greek holiday island of Zakynthos.
Twenty-year-old Hannah Powell collapsed seven days ago and remains in hospital undergoing tests and treatment with Greek press reporting she had taken drinks laced with cheap alcohol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772639/British-tourist-20-collapses-kidney-failure-left-blind-drink-spiked-cheap-alcohol-Greek-holiday-island.html

Expect more cases like this as the economy dives and the police and justice systems do nothing.

 

 

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: