Zerohedge has published a six step plan for a better monetary policy.
I would like to suggest my own six step plan for prosperity
1. Renationalize the Federal Reserve, issue debt free money
2. Repeal the Federal income tax act of 1913
3. Cancel debts in a New Deal style initiative slash Chicago Plan revisited
4. Invest not in inflationary infrastructure projects but in productivity growth. Oil rich Norway with billions of dollars in a sovereign fund, for example, limits investment in domestic infrastructure to keep inflation below 4%
5. Develop a strategic plan for investment in the the manufacture of products that are currently supplied by China and Mexico to supply the market as tariffs go up and invest in growth industries like the next generation of renewable energy technology
6. Pay American workers well so that they can afford to buy American products creating a strong domestic market